The Cabot PTO is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to supporting Cabot School, enriching our children’s education, and strengthening our sense of community.
All parents/guardians of children in the Cabot School and the faculty and staff members of the school are automatically members of the PTO.
The mission of the Cabot PTO is to:
- Promote the Core Values of the Cabot School, which are to support an environment in which all children prepare for life-long learning, develop respect for self and others, and develop a commitment to school and community.
- Support the efforts of the Cabot School staff in providing optimal educational, emotional, social, physical growth for students.
- Encourage involvement of parents in the life of Cabot School and cultivate future PTO leaders and volunteers
- Encourage cooperation, collaboration, and communication between staff and parents.
- Generate interest in and understanding of Cabot School within the broader Newton community.
- Work collaboratively with the Cabot School Council.