Dear Cabot Families,
It was wonderful to see so many of you at Back to School Night. The faculty and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to meet with you, share information about the curriculum, classroom practices and answer your questions. For new and returning families, there is so much to learn about the Cabot School and community! Below are descriptions of two upcoming events that provide additional opportunities to learn more about school programs: Responsive Home and CAPP. Finally, there is a brief description about possibly changing the start time for high school. Those plans have implications for the starting and ending times for middle and elementary schools, so be sure to keep abreast of these scenarios.
Open to the Public – No Registration Required Click Here to See Flyer
- Thursday, October 13th 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Room 210, Ed Center, 100 Walnut St
- Tuesday, October 18th 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Angier School, 1697 Beacon St, Waban
- Monday, November 7th 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Room 210, Ed Center, 100 Walnut St
- Thursday, December 1st 6:30pm – 8:30pm, Room 210, Ed Center, 100 Walnut St
- Family Meeting House Rules
- Interactive Modeling Positive Language
- Logical Consequences Choice and Quiet Time
Child Assault Prevention Program Parent Meeting,
Wednesday, October 26, 7 – 8 pm, Cabot School
So that you can learn more about this program, we invite you to attend the Child Assault Prevention Program parent meeting on Wed. Oct. 26, 2016 at Cabot School from 7-8 p.m. Read more.
Angier School, 1697 Beacon St
Research, reports, and scenarios can be found on the district website:http://www.newton.k12.ma.us/laterstarttime. I encourage you to attend the community forum at Angier on October 19th at 7:00 p.m. You can also provide feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org