Invention Invasion & Maker Madness – March 7th, 2019
Who: Cabot students K-5
What: Invention invasion is Cabot School’s science and technology fair featuring inventions, creations and experiments by Cabot students!
When: Thursday, March 7th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm (set-up begins at 5:30 pm)
Where: Carr School Gym and Cafeteria
How: Register online by checking out your Sign Ups in My School Anywhere – deadline to register is March 5th!
What to bring: Your invention and/or a poster describing it
Examples of inventions/experiments from past years:
- A working earth/moon orbit model
- What ramp shape makes a ball roll down faster?
- Spray that makes broccoli taste better
- Lego robot
- Penny cleaning solution
- Does the color of candy affect taste?
For a complete guide to this exciting event, take a look at the links below:
- Event guidelines – all you need to know to participate
- What is an invention? What makes a great inventor?
- Science Fair websites – explore ideas for your project
If you have any questions, please email
All are welcome at the Invention Invasion – whether or not you have an experiment on display. Come and share in the fun!
For more information, see our flyer.
Let the discovery begin!