Celebrating the spirit of discovery, curiosity, and innovation
What: A chance for the whole family to explore scientific concepts, solve problems and have fun!
Who: Individual students or small groups of students in one grade or multiple grades; parents are welcome to provide support.
When: Friday, April 4, 2014 from 6 pm – 7:30 pm (set-up begins at 5:30 pm)
Where: Cabot Gym
For a complete guide to this exciting event, take a look at the links below:
- Register online – deadline is March 26, 2014
- Event guidelines – all you need to know to participate
- What is an invention? What makes a great inventor?
- Science Fair websites – explore ideas for your project
- 2014 Invansion Invasion full packet – PDF download for easy printing
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All are welcome at the Invention Invasion – whether or not you have an experiment on display. Come and share in the fun!
Let the discovery begin!