It’s official! Mayor Warren’s override package will be put to Newton voters on March 12, 2013. The package consists of 3 ballot questions all designed to address Newton’s critical needs.
Here are some ways you can find out more about the override package. If you support the package and would like to get involved, contact us.
- Come to the PTO meeting on December 13 at 8:35am or 5:30pm at Cabot School
- Join the Mayor at a Town Hall Meeting, December 13 at 7pm at Angier School
- Visit the City of Newton website
- Check out the website for Building Newton’s Future, an organization spear-heading the campaign for the override package
- Read the Override Info Sheets compiled by Building Newton’s Future