Penny Wars February 26 – March 2
Where: School Lobby
When: February 26 – March 2, 8:20 – 8:40 AM
What: Each grade will have a jar – pennies in the jar add to your grade’s total.
Other coins (nickels, dimes, quarters) and bills are subtracted from the grade’s total.
- Pennies count positively.
- All other money (nickels, dimes, quarters and bills) counts negatively.
- Sabotage the other grades to get the best count!
- The winner is the grade jar with the best total (even if it’s a negative number).
- Please, do not put coins on either the copy machine or inside students’ cubbies
There will be prizes for the highest total and for the best sportsmanship.
Thank you for playing – Cabot 5th Grade