Click here to read Principal Sprung’s letter about the importance of giving to the Campaign for Cabot
Click here to donate online or write your check payable to Cabot PTO
Your contributions help the PTO to help Cabot staff and students
Did you know…
- The Campaign for Cabot/PTO Dues is the Cabot PTO’s primary annual fundraiser
- The money raised through this campaign provides funding for books, field trips, teacher grants, school supplies, Creative Arts & Sciences programming, community events, and more
- The PTO spends over $160 per student each year thanks to the generous donations of parents like you
- Contributions of any amount are welcomed, and your gift is tax deductible
Our goal is to raise $52,000 by January 31, 2018, and we are counting on you! Please consider making a contribution in an amount that is comfortable for your family. Giving is voluntary, but every dollar helps to support our school community. Here’s how you can give….
- ONLINE: Donations can be made using PayPal through our My School Anywhere School Store.
You will be directed to the My School Anywhere site. When prompted, enter the email address you provided in the Cabot Directory/My School Anywhere. Then proceed with your donation.
- VIA CHECK: You can send in a check, payable to Cabot PTO, either in your child’s backpack or by mail to Cabot PTO, 225 Nevada Street, Newton, MA 02460.
- MAKE YOUR DONATION GO EVEN FURTHER: Please commit to asking your employer to match your gift.
- HONOR A TEACHER OR STAFF MEMBER: You can honor your child’s teacher or a school staff member during this holiday season by making a Campaign for Cabot donation in his or her name.
If you have any questions, please contact our Campaign for Cabot team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Cabot PTO is 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax identification number is 223-492-162.