Calling all artists in grades 2 through 8….
Sign up to Design our next Yard Sign
Know any creative elementary or middle school students? We’re looking for someone to design our next yard sign.
This contest is a way for students to feel engaged by using their creativity to help promote safe roads for pedestrians and cyclists in their communities.
Winning students will have their designs turned into yard signs that will be distributed to our partner schools around Massachusetts.
Click here for submission guidelines and entry forms. All entries are due by March 20, 2017.
Contest Submission Guidelines and Eligibility Requirements:
• Participating schools must be a Massachusetts Safe Routes to School partner school.
• The contest is open to grades 2-8.
• Students must be enrolled in a Massachusetts Public School.
• Students may submit an 8 ½ x 11 version of the sign and/or a digital version.
• Yard signs may not include any copyrighted photos or slogans.
• Yard signs may not include the Safe Routes to School or MassDOT logos.
• Students may submit individual entries or work in a group.
More details available here