The following websites have some fantastic ideas on Science Projects and Experiments. Feel free to use one of their experiments, or use their ideas to come up with a completely different project of your own!
- Science Buddies – Provides science project ideas in the areas of Physical Science, Life Science, Earth and Environmental Science and Math and Computer Science. All projects are divided into three categories – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Reach Out Michigan – Provides general science information and project ideas in areas of Animal Kingdom, Inside Your Body, Lost in Space, The World Around Us, with links to websites from NASA, PBS and several Museums of Science around the country
- The Science Explorer – Sponsored by the Exploratorium, a fantastic science museum in San Francisco, with many great ideas for science projects
- National Geographic for Kids – Provides experiment ideas like Magnetic Pick Up, Making Your Own Kaleidoscope and Creating Motion Ocean
- Scholastic – The book publishing company with focus on Education books has 40 Cool Experiments on the Web, including What Makes Boat Float and Where Do Ocean Currents Come From
- Science Kids – provides experiment ideas like Floating Eggs, Melting Chocolate, Diet Coke and Mentos Geyser Erruption, Tornadoes in a Bottle