Join us in the lunchroom at 8:35 am for a community conversation about the following topics:
- the Cabot PTO 2014-2015 – looking at budget priorities and volunteer opportunities for this school year
- learning more about the Fall Fundraiser, a joint venture with PTO/CASP: School Art Fundraiser with Square 1
- upcoming PTO events
There’s a lot to talk about, so we hope you can participate. As always, young children are welcome to attend with parents. There will be coloring pages, books, and quiet toys for them to play with.
Below is the list of the remaining meeting dates for the 2014-15 SY.
* Indicates evening meeting: 6:00 – 7:30 pm in the cafeteria. Childcare will be provided by 5th grade students and their parents. Donations for childcare are encouraged and pizza will be sold – both benefiting 5th Grade Activities.
- *October 9, 2014
- November 13, 2014
- January 15
- February 12, 2015
- *April 2, 2015
- May 7, 2015 – Focus: Discuss 2015-16 budget ideas, and slate of officers/chairs for 2015-16
- June 11, 2015 – Focus: Review of 2014-15, Vote on 2015-16 Budget, Vote in Slate of Officers/Chairs for 2015-16, Goals for 2015-16
I hope Sarah Palin can’t read our secret code!